Hyatt Hotels and Resorts offer each guest an opportunity to enhance their stay and keep active by using our fitness facilities.
Guests may use the sauna and eucalyptus steam room located in each of the women and men’s locker room. Hyatt Regency Cambridge is proud to offer an indoor lap pool with a retractable glass roof, offering natural light and scenery with a sundeck overlooking the Boston skyline and Charles River.
- Sundeck overlooking the Boston skyline and Charles River
- Glass-enclosed, 75-foot indoor, heated lap pool with a glass roof offering natural light and scenery
- Fully equipped health club overlooking the Boston skyline and Charles River with free weights, LIFE FITNESS® weight machines, treadmills, and exercise bikes
- Men's and women's locker room facilities
- Locker room amenities
- Hairdryers, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion
- Towel service
- In-Room Massage services*
- Three hour free self parking
Become a Member
Local annual memberships are available at Atlantis Sports Club. The membership includes full use of the services and amenities, plus 3-hour free self-parking in the hotel’s convenient garage.
Hours of Operation: 24/7
Pool and Locker Rooms open daily, 6:00 AM-10:00 PM
For more information regarding memberships at Atlantis Sports Club call 617-492-1234 ext. 4050 or email email@example.com
For those who prefer outdoor exercise, please click here for a jogging/walking map.
Fees & Reservations
Complimentary Atlantis Sports Club use for guests
IN ROOM MASSAGE THERAPY
Guests can book the services through the Concierge or the Health Club.
Hours of Operation are 8:00 AM-9:00 PM, Sunday through Saturday.
WEIGHT ROOM AND CARDIOVASCULAR ROOM HOURS OF OPERATION: Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
POOL, LOCKER ROOMS, SAUNA AND STEAM ROOM HOURS OF OPERATION: Open seven days a week from 5am-10pm.