- Seating Arrangements and Room Set-up
- Dance Floor and Risers
- Ceremony Room – Hyatt Regency Cambridge can create a Chuppah or a ceremony room, set in round or chapel style. Choose from any number of venues to find the one to suit your style.
- Order of Events – From traditional to your own unique vision, allow your wedding specialist to assist you in deciding the flow of your day.
- Audio-Visual equipment – Our on-site audio-visual experts can help you execute your ideas, from a slide show to special lighting.
- Ice Sculptures
- Parking – Discounted self-parking in our attached, six-story parking garage is available for your guests.
- Wedding Cake - Our pastry chef can design your perfect wedding cake.
- Gold Passport - Hyatt Gold Passport points are awarded for all food and beverage purchased for your wedding at the Hyatt Regency Cambridge. Two points are awarded for each dollar spent for all events starting after 5 p.m. Points can be used toward future overnight accommodations.
- Pricing - A Food and Beverage minimum is applied to all events at Hyatt Regency Cambridge. A non-refundable deposit will be required with the signed contract. Your final balance is due five business days prior to your wedding.
- Guarantee - A final number of guests is required three business days prior to your event. This number is your guarantee and may not be lowered. The hotel will prepare meals for 3% over the guaranteed count. Final charges are based on your guarantee or actual attendance, whichever is greater.
Make a Reservation
Please enter date in mmm/dd/yyyy format