Inviting Hotels Near Boston
Cambridge Hotel Services for Every Traveler
Experience the lighter side of Boston when you make reservations at Hyatt Regency Cambridge. Located along the Charles River, our luxurious hotel accommodates world travelers and university visitors alike.
Whether you’re planning to tour a nearby college campus or visiting to see the city’s historic sites, our award-winning hotel provides the perfect combination of relaxation, business, and exploration. Enjoy all the action of the city just minutes from Fenway Park, Boston Garden, The Freedom Trail, theaters, museums and shopping. You’ll love taking a dip in our heated, saline pool or staying active in our fitness center.
It’s easy to stay connected to the office when you’re traveling for business with Internet access in our 24-hour business center. You’ll handle the next business meeting with ease utilizing the business facilities at hand, including Internet access, laser jet printing, photocopying, fax services and more.
- 470 guestrooms and 11 suites with Hyatt Grand Beds
- Boston skyline and Charles River views
- Outdoor balconies and patios
- Deluxe bath with KenetMD bath amenities
- Spectacular catering, featuring Personal Preference Dining®
- Complimentary Cambridge shuttle service (select area destinations)
- Covered parking garage for self-parking (Fees Apply)
- Valet parking available (Fees Apply)
- 25,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor flexible event space
- Convenient to Hynes & BCEC Convention Centers, major universities, hospitals and Logan International Airport
- 24 hour StayFit gym overlooking Boston skyline
- Indoor saline pool with adjoining sundeck
The staff at our Cambridge MA hotel is committed to ensuring that we meet and exceed all of the requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act. Our staff is trained to accommodate guests with special needs, so that all of our guests, including those with disabilities, are able to have an enjoyable and safe stay. At Hyatt Regency Cambridge, we want to make sure all our guests are able to take advantage of every activity the hotel has to offer.
- Audio-visual smoke detectors
- Braille symbols in elevators
- Restaurant and room service menus in Braille
- Connecting rooms
- Wheelchair-accessible doors
- Fitness center (indoor pool)
- Wheelchair-accessible peepholes
- Wheelchair-accessible climate controls
- Bathtub grab rails are available
- Wheelchair-accessible sink/vanity and towel racks
- Wheelchair-accessible closet poles
- Roll-in showers
- Close-captioned television decoders
- Telecommunications device for the deaf (TDD)
- Telephone alerting device
- Front door alerting device
- Vibrating alarm clock
- Audio-visual smoke detectors
- Amplifying telephone handset
- The hotel will bring in a person who is proficient in sign language; advanced notice is required
- 28 ADA rooms
Minimum Charge: $5.25
Usage: $0.53 per minute
B/W Printe: $0.53 per page
Color Prints: $1.05 per page
To contact the business center, please call +1 617-492-1234.
Stay connected at Hyatt Regency Cambridge with fast and reliable 24-hour Internet access. See below for type of access and availability:
Wi-Fi and Internet Access:
Premium Wireless and Wired Internet services are available throughout the hotel.
Wired/Wireless - Guestrooms & Lobby
$12.95/24 hours, for up to 6 devices
Premium (Upgraded Bandwidth)
$17.95/24 hours, for up to 6 devices
Please note premium connections are best for streaming multimedia.
For further information on our Internet services, please contact the hotel at +1.617.492.1234.
Map & Directions
- 24/7 StayFitTM gym
- ATM machine
- Assistive devices for people with disabilities
- Audiovisual service on-site
- Business Center on-site
- Car Rental service
- Complimentary shuttle service to select locations within Cambridge (subject to availability)
- Concierge service
- Covered parking garage for self-parking (parking at a charge)
- Currency exchange
- E-Concierge Service
- Express Check-In Kiosk
- Gift shop
- Hyatt FastBoardTM
- iHome stereo with iPod® docking station
- Indoor heated saline lap pool with sundeck
- Individual climate control
- In-room dining service 19 hours per day
- In-room massage services
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Lending Library
- Meeting Concierge
- Multilingual staff
- Rollaway beds (usage fee)
- Soda, ice machines
- Telephone with voicemail and data port
- Turn down service (upon request)
- Pet friendly (Pet program $50 deposit)
- Wake-Up call service
- Wi-Fi and high speed Internet access (usage fees)
- Zagster onsite Bike Rentals
YOU NEED IT. WE HAVE IT.
Hyatt Has It
Hyatt Regency Cambridge understands the lifestyle and needs of travelers. We recognize the dilemmas that people face while traveling or working away from home and realize that traveling light is not always an option. Our goal is to simplify your travel experience. Whatever you need, whatever you lost, or whatever you just forgot, our Convenience Collection has it and we’ll deliver it right to your door.
Choose from a selection of complimentary items that are for you to keep and a variety of everyday selections for you to borrow during the length of your stay.
Items such as yoga mats, chargers, mouthwash, sewing kit and more are at your fingertips!
Hyatt. You’re More Than Welcome.
Items to Borrow or Buy
- Curling iron
- Flat iron
- Foam pillow
- Free weight set
- Hair dryer
- Phone and computer chargers
- Power adapter
- Robe steamer
- Tea kettle
- Yoga mat
- Baby shampoo
- Hairbrush or comb
- Lint mitt or roller
- Makeup remover wipes
- Nail polish remover wipes
- Razor and shaving cream
- Sanitary products
- Sewing kit
- Shower cap
- Tea package
- Vanity kit (cotton swabs, emery board, cotton pads)
0-1 hours: $8
1-3 hours: $15
2-4 hours: $21
4-6 hours: $25
6-10 hours: $30
10-24 hours: $38
Buses cannot be accommodated. Parking garage can accommodate vehicles under 6 feet 4 inches only. Please contact our Concierge for additional parking recommendations or arrangements, +1.617.492.1234
General Shuttle Information:
Airport Transportation via Subway:
Subway (7 stops): 1.5 miles from hotel (taxi available)
Bay Station is located three miles from the hotel, approximately 10-15 minutes away. Amtrak also stops at South Station in the Financial District, which is approximately five miles, 20-30 minutes from the hotel. Taxi is available to and from hotel near Logan airport.
Zagster onsite Bike Rentals
Want to explore Boston without the hassles of public and private transportation? Through our partnership with Zagster and their bike share program, you can do just that. We offer our guests the opportunity to explore everything that Boston has to offer without the hassles of vehicles. Explore on your own terms!
For questions or inquiries, please contact the hotel at +1 617-492-1234.
Pet Friendly Policy
- $100 non-refundable pet deposit for stays between one and six days
- Additional $100 deep cleaning fee will be assessed for stays between seven and 30 days
- Dog welcome letter and welcome card
- Pet bed and food/water bowls for use during stay
- Dog biscuits upon arrival
- Dog ID tag with Hotel name and number on it
- Dog Door hanger
- Reservation must be made at least three days in advance.
- Dogs 50 lbs and under are permitted. Two dogs may be allowed in a guestroom, provided that the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds.
Click here to make your reservation today.
Check-in Time: 4:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 noon
We're making changes to make you feel more at home. Please be aware of upcoming renovations for stays from December 8th, 2014 - January 30th, 2015
Explore the best attractions and activities in Boston with a location that puts you minutes from Faneuil Hall, the New England Aquarium, Quincy Market, the Hynes Convention Center and more.
Local Colleges and Universities
Home to the largest collection of top-tier colleges and universities in the United States, Boston and Cambridge are vibrant centers of academic life in the Northeast.
Upcoming Local Events
Book Now or call +1 617 492 1234