Inviting Hotels Near Boston
Experience the lighter side of Boston when you make reservations at Hyatt Regency Cambridge. Located along the Charles River, our luxurious hotel accommodates world travelers and university visitors alike.
Whether you’re planning to tour a nearby college campus or visiting to see the city’s historic sites, our award-winning hotel provides the perfect combination of relaxation, business, and exploration. Enjoy all the action of the city just minutes from Fenway Park, Boston Garden, The Freedom Trail, theaters, museums and shopping. You’ll love taking a dip in our heated, saline pool or staying active in our fitness center.
It’s easy to stay connected to the office when you’re traveling for business with Internet access in our 24-hour business center. You’ll handle the next business meeting with ease utilizing the business facilities at hand, including Internet access, laser jet printing, photocopying, fax services and more.
How to Hail a Cab:
- Stand on the curb facing oncoming traffic
- In Boston, available cabs may or may not have a light on the top
- Raise your hand and a cab will drive over
Things not to miss in Boston:
- Faneuil Hall is one of the most exciting attractions in Boston. Explore restaurants and shops while you watch live street performances. Also make sure to check out the famous Quincy Market.
- In the mood for some shopping? Then head over to Newbury Street, where you’ll find eight blocks of boutiques and brownstones.
- Relive history at the Boston Tea Party Museum.
- Take a walk through the stunning Harvard University campus grounds at Cambridge.
- Nearby airport is Boston Logan International airport
- Tipping is customary. Skipping a tip is perceived as insulting. If you feel you had a bad experience, ask for a manager.
- In restaurants, tips should be 15-20% of the bill
- For bars, bartenders should receive $1 per drink
- Spa's or salons, 20% is customary
- US and Boston driving is on the right side of the road
- Car rental companies require you to be 21 with surcharges, or 25 years old to rent and drive a car
- The legal driving age is 16 years old with a valid driver’s license
- Speed is measured in miles per hour
- Driving while consuming alcohol is illegal
- Take a picture on your phone or camera to remember where you are staying.
Packing & Planning Tips:
- Don't forget your camera to capture all of Boston’s iconic scenes
- A light jacket is always a good idea to have for cooler nights
- Pack an umbrella as they can be useful year round
- Leave extra room in your suitcase to make room for souvenirs on your return trip
- Pack comfortable walking shoes for walking. Several Boston neighborhood streets are made of charming cobblestone. Boston is pedestrian friendly when touring
Boston is a four-season destination. Along with the most reliable sunshine, summer brings sailboats to Boston Harbor, concerts to the Esplanade, and café tables to sidewalks. Summer is prime time for a shore vacation, but advance planning is imperative.
Even winter has its pleasures. The cultural season heats up when it’s cold, and Boston gets a holiday glow, thanks to the thousands of lights strung around the Common, Public Garden, and Commonwealth Avenue Mall.
International Cell Phones:
- Make sure to check with your cellular phone provider for international plan options
- If traveling with a smart phone, remember to connect to Wi-Fi when possible to limit the use of your personal data
- 470 guestrooms and 11 suites with Hyatt Grand Beds
- Complimentary standard Wi-Fi and wired Internet in guestrooms, unlimited devices
- Boston skyline and Charles River views
- Outdoor balconies and patios
- Deluxe bath with KenetMD bath amenities
- Spectacular catering, featuring Personal Preference Dining®
- Complimentary Cambridge shuttle service (select area destinations)
- Covered parking garage for self-parking (Fees Apply)
- Valet parking available (Fees Apply)
- 25,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor flexible event space
- Convenient to Hynes & BCEC Convention Centers, major universities, hospitals and Logan International Airport
- 24 hour Atlantis Sports Club, overlooking the Boston skyline
- Indoor saline pool with adjoining sundeck
The staff at our Cambridge MA hotel is committed to ensuring that we meet and exceed all of the requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act. Our staff is trained to accommodate guests with special needs, so that all of our guests, including those with disabilities, are able to have an enjoyable and safe stay. At Hyatt Regency Cambridge, we want to make sure all our guests are able to take advantage of every activity the hotel has to offer.
- Audio-visual smoke detectors
- Braille symbols in elevators
- Restaurant and room service menus in Braille
- Connecting rooms
- Wheelchair-accessible doors
- Fitness center (indoor pool)
- Wheelchair-accessible peepholes
- Wheelchair-accessible climate controls
- Bathtub grab rails are available
- Wheelchair-accessible sink/vanity and towel racks
- Wheelchair-accessible closet poles
- Roll-in showers
- Close-captioned television decoders
- Telecommunications device for the deaf (TDD)
- Telephone alerting device
- Front door alerting device
- Vibrating alarm clock
- Audio-visual smoke detectors
- Amplifying telephone handset
- The hotel will bring in a person who is proficient in sign language; advanced notice is required
- 28 ADA rooms
Minimum charge: $5.25
Usage: $0.53 per minute
To contact the business center, please call +1 617-492-1234.
#InAHyattWorld, Wi-Fi is free. For all guests. No strings attached.
Stay connected at Hyatt Regency Cambridge with fast and reliable Internet service. See below for the type of access and availability. Wired high speed Internet access is available only in select guestrooms.
- Complimentary standard service wired and wireless Internet
- Unlimited number of devices
- Upgraded service $11.95/24 hours
- Unlimited number of devices
- Complimentary for all Gold Passport Elite Members, including Platinum, Diamond, Diamond Premier and Courtesy Card holders
Lobby and Zephyr on the Charles Restaurant
- Complimentary standard service wireless Internet
- Unlimited number of devices
For further information on our Internet services, please contact the hotel at +1.617.492.1234.
Map & Directions
- 24/7 Atlantis Sports Club
- ATM machine
- Assistive devices for people with disabilities
- Audiovisual service on-site
- Business Center on-site
- Car Rental service
- Complimentary shuttle service to select locations within Cambridge (subject to availability)
- Concierge service
- Covered parking garage for self-parking (parking at a charge)
- Currency exchange
- E-Concierge Service
- Gift shop
- Hyatt FastBoardTM
- iHome stereo with iPod® docking station
- Indoor heated saline lap pool with sundeck
- Individual climate control
- In-room dining service 19 hours per day
- In-room massage services
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Lending Library
- Meeting Concierge
- Multilingual staff
- Rollaway beds (usage fee)
- Soda, ice machines
- Telephone with voicemail and data port
- Turn down service (upon request)
- Pet friendly ($100 deposit)
- Wake-up call service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and high speed Internet access
YOU NEED IT. WE HAVE IT.
Hyatt Has It
Hyatt Regency Cambridge understands the lifestyle and needs of travelers. We recognize the dilemmas that people face while traveling or working away from home and realize that traveling light is not always an option.
Our goal is to simplify your travel experience. Whatever you need, whatever you lost, or whatever you just forgot, our Convenience Collection has it and we’ll deliver it right to your door.
Choose from a selection of complimentary items that are for you to keep and a variety of everyday selections for you to borrow during the length of your stay.
Items such as yoga mats, chargers, mouthwash, sewing kit and more are at your fingertips!
Hyatt. You’re More Than Welcome.
Items to Borrow or Buy
- Curling iron
- Flat iron
- Foam pillow
- Free weight set
- Hair dryer
- Phone and computer chargers
- Power adapter
- Robe steamer
- Tea kettle
- Yoga mat
- Baby shampoo
- Hairbrush or comb
- Lint mitt or roller
- Makeup remover wipes
- Nail polish remover wipes
- Razor and shaving cream
- Sanitary products
- Sewing kit
- Shower cap
- Tea package
- Vanity kit (cotton swabs, emery board, cotton pads)
0-1 hours: $8
1-3 hours: $15
2-4 hours: $21
4-6 hours: $25
6-10 hours: $30
10-24 hours: $38
Buses cannot be accommodated. Parking garage can accommodate vehicles under 6 feet 4 inches only. Please contact our Concierge for additional parking recommendations or arrangements, +1.617.492.1234
Enjoy various transportation options, including chauffeured car transportation, cab services and a free shuttle to local attractions when staying at our Cambridge hotel near Boston. For city travels, the MBTA bus stop is located right outside the hotel on Amesbury Street.
Airport Transportation via Subway:
Subway (7 stops): 1.5 miles from hotel (taxi available)
Back Bay Station is located three miles from the hotel, 10-15 minutes away. Amtrak also stops at South Station in the Financial District, which is approximately five miles, 20-30 minutes from the hotel. Taxi is available to and from hotel near Logan International Airport.
Pet Friendly Policy
- $100 non-refundable pet deposit for stays between one and six days
- Additional $100 deep cleaning fee will be assessed for stays between seven and 30 days
- Dog welcome letter and welcome card
- Pet bed and food/water bowls for use during stay
- Dog biscuits upon arrival
- Dog Door hanger
- Reservation must be made at least three days in advance.
- Dogs 50 lbs and under are permitted. Two dogs may be allowed in a guestroom, provided that the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds.
Click here to make your reservation today.
Check-in Time: 4:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 noon
Explore the best attractions and activities in Boston with a location that puts you minutes from Faneuil Hall, the New England Aquarium, Quincy Market, the Hynes Convention Center and more.
Upcoming Local Events
Food. Thoughtfully Sourced. Carefully Served.
YouTube Videos from our own Chef Robert on Hyatt's new sustainable food philosophy.
Local Colleges and Universities
Home to the largest collection of top-tier colleges and universities in the United States, Boston and Cambridge are vibrant centers of academic life in the Northeast.
Book Now or call +1 617 492 1234